Friday, August 18, 2006

My Laughing Boy

The video isn't as dark on my PC's folder as it is after I uploaded it to youtube.com; not sure why its like that. But, its cute :)
Wyatt now has 6 teeth out.
I'd post a picture, but for some reason, I can't. Its frickin' fustrating!
Here's some pics that I've uploaded to photobucket.com since I can't upload them here for some reason:
Wyatt taking a milk bath
Crawling Cowboy
Laughing Cowboy
I'm hoping I can upload pics by the 20th... since that'll be his 8th month birthday! If I can't, I'll just do it this way again... sux.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

that video is precious!! that's the greatest moments, don't ya think? When they are laughing??
Cool about his teeth, Veronica is right behind him (I think she had 5 yesterday) LOVE the cowboy!! He's soooo cute!!