Tuesday, February 14, 2006

8 Weeks old

Still no camera :( Sucks big time.

Wyatt's 24" long. Not sure of his weight. But, I do know he's getting heavier :D

He's smling a lot more :D And talking/cooing more too:D

He doesn't like have a dirty diaper, esp. a poopy one. The other day, I left him sleeping in bed while I got up for Calista (school) and I went to check on him and he was so upset; squirming and flailing his arms and legs around. I picked him up and he had poopy... coming out of his diaper, up his back. I brought him out to change his diaper and saw he had scratched his face with all that flailing!

Right now, his cheeks are rashy... I'm pretty sure it has to do with him having sensitive skin and us going down to visit my family last weekend. Ursula was like that. If whatever cloth rubbed her face, or even up against her face, and the cloth wasn't double rinsed in the washing machine, she'd get rashy, esp. on her face.

Sometimes at night, he'll wiggle around and I try to nurse him but that's not what he wants... he just wants to snuggle up next to the 'noonie' :D hehe Its funny :D

No comments: