Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Mini Update

Just wanted to jot a few things down so that they aren't forgotten :D
Wyatt'll be 4 yrs old on the 20th :) And he's soooo cute :D lol (of course :D)

He has a cute accent. There's a little girl down the road that's friends with Ursula and her name is Markie. He pronounces it Mah key. He still has a hard time pronounces "L's"... they sound like "W's" instead. He says "nuffin" for 'nothing'. Like, if he's telling me something and I don't understand what he's saying, and I ask him to repeat, sometimes he'll say, "nuffin". lol

Instead of 'forgot' he says "got for"... no idea why he transposes those syllables... When we correct him, he says it right.

He has 2 new tricks!!! The other day, in the living room, he went upside down, and spun!!! Jeremy and I were like, "wha wha what???" And then, later, he stood on his head without any support! He did it all by himself, in the middle of the floor!!! He stayed like that for at least 10 seconds if not longer! Of course, he's been practicing a lot... LOL He's constantly upside on the sofas! He also tries to do cartwheels :) He does flips on the sofas. He can climb up on any of the counters without assistance such as chairs or stools. He's figured out how to unlock the chain lock on the door... he'll use something long, reach up, and work on it until he undoes it. (yeah, wonderful, huh? That was my safety net if I had to use the bathroom or something... to make sure he was safe... now I have to listen to make sure he's not trying to unlock the door!).

I guess he's trying to establish what he can control because he'll tell me how to show affection towards him... such as, he'll say, "No hugs, just one kiss; No kiss, just a hug; 2 kisses - one on each cheek; tight hug; soft hug"; etc.

He's really into dinosaurs right now. His favorite show is on PBS, "Dinosaur Train".

He's also into Batman and Spiderman.

These are shows he asks to watch: The Fairly Odd Parents (he refers to this show as "Timmy Turner"... i.e. "Put it on Timmy Turner, mom!"), Johnny Test, Chowder (weird-ass show...), Max & Ruby, & Curious George.

He'll go up to Jeremy and warn him, "I'm about to punch you..." and do it... hehehe Its funny... he's got quite a punch. And of course, Jeremy loves it (Jeremy was a boxer once upon a time). But, I tell Wyatt he can only punch his dad. He also gets a running start sometimes, and then punches him or he'll come from above and fly or drop towards Jeremy and punch. When Jeremy blocks, Wyatt will find a way to punch in between his arms or hands.

He hasn't nursed in months! woohoo! My first time without someone connected to me in almost 11 yrs! ha ha ha

He is still in our bed... in the summer, we had him going to bed with the girls... and it worked out great! But, with school in, he was just keeping the girls up too late on some nights. So, if he's not sleeping before they go to bed, he comes to bed with us. If he's sleeping, we'll put him in one of their beds. Speaking of sleeping with him... he just HAS to have his feet on me... or rather, on top of me... LOL

A couple of weeks ago, we had Soleil (my 10 yr. old niece) here for 3 weeks. He just loved that. Soleil's family (my sister) had come down from Georgia in October to celebrate the two 10-yr-olds bdays and Soleil was able to stay... anyways, from the time Wyatt saw her, he liked her :P He told her how pretty she was. Said she was his girlfriend (gurl-fren). While she here, he'd tell her, just whenever, that she was pwetty. hehehe

Speaking about him already displaying maleness concerning females... (heh heh), there's a Victoria's Secret commercial that comes on... first, we noticed that he'd stop whatever he was doing to watch the commercial. At the end, the commercial says something like, 'she's the bombshell'. Well, I never paid attention to it too much... mostly because I can't fit anything they sell at that store :/ lol But, I had heard Wyatt commenting, after seeing a pretty lady on TV or in a magazine that she was a bombshell... I was like thinking that he was meaning something like, 'she's the bomb' but not knowing where he'd get that from... but, the other night, we heard it on that commercial and Jeremy & I looked at each other and laughed :D "THAT'S where he got it!" hehe He picks up all kinds of things from TV... Like, "I didn't see that coming!" hahaha

I recently got Jeremy to cut his hair :) And its sooooo cute! I love it! I told Jeremy wanted to be able to see his eyes! He cut it like I had asked :)

I'll post pics on the next blog entry.

No comments: