Friday, October 09, 2009

October 2009 Update :D


Wyatt on August 21st, 2009


Wyatt on October 6th, 2009

Just a brief update on stuff Wyatt says and does; favorites... :D

Everything's 'two times'... as in, "I did that two times.", "I said it two times already.", etc
He says, "You rock, Mom/Dad!" lol "Awesome!" "I do that all the time!" "I fought (thought) so"He pronounces Calista's name "Karista/Krista" and Ursula's name "Ursuwa".

He's not punching everyone too much anymore... although, sometimes, he does a running start and does some sort of power punch to his dad... LOL Or he'll climb up on something and jump down with a punch to Jeremy...

When watching a kids' channel (with all those toy commercials), he constantly demands of me, "You gotta get that/those!" lol I'll repeat it as a question, back to him and he'll say, "yep".

His favorites shows right now (ones he asks to watch, if they're on) are: Transformers, Max & Ruby, Tom & Jerry, Timmy Turner (Fairly Odd Parents), Johnny Test, Batman (cartoon or not) and Spongebob Squarepants. And if its something he's not interested in watching, "Mom, I don't like this one!"

I believe he's finally weaned! woohoo! Does that mean I get to have my breasts back, to myself, after all these years???? wha wha what??? LOL

1 comment:

lamaar99 said...

Ha! he is so cute.nice blog.vistit mine