Friday, May 23, 2008

Update on the Potty

Wyatt pooped on his potty today!!! TWICE!!! woohoo!!!

I had left the kid with Jeremy while I went to Curves for my workout... well, when I came back, Jeremy showed me the poop still in the kiddie potty and told Wyatt to come show me... so, Wyatt went to the bathroom, brought out the inner part of the potty to show it to me :D He was all, "poo poo!" :D hehehe

Then, while I was home, he went back to the bathroom, pooped again, but this time, he came out with the inner part, empty... he had already flushed it :D hehe

Had I known he was gonna decide to potty-train himself, I wouldn't have bought the big box of Huggies!!! lol So, so far, I bought him 3 packages of underwear :) His newest has characters from Cars on it :D Speaking of Cars, while picking up the underwear, he spotted a Cars baseball cap, picked up and put it on his head :D It was so cute, that we bought it for him :D hehehe

Going back to the potty... if he's without diaper or underwear, he'll go potty every time. If he has either one of those on, there's about a 50/50 chance of going potty.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

that's really cool!
Glad that's hes finially learned to sit and do it??!! LOL
Funny how that happens....all training at about the same time. My first three did that...
veronica's just the exeptional child. LOL J/K

Jessica said...

hey...why you dont post anymore?