Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wyatt's 9 Months Old

Say 'hello' to 2 new teeth!!! I just checked today and he has 2 new teeth that broke through the bottom gums... that makes teeth #'s 7 & 8!!! He now has 4 teeth on top and 4 on bottom.
I knew it would be soon as he was a little hot yesterday and his nose started leaking in addition to the increase in his drool.

Not sure if I'll be able to get a pic of them as he isn't letting me really even look at them... maybe if I get him laughing and do it that way again.

I think this is a funny pic with the cat next to him... LOL

I like this one because of the scenery :D


Wyatt loves daddy's tools :D


More drool.

Get into that thing??? I think NOT! Standing on the outside of it and esp. pushing it is WAY better!

Oh, and no, no attempted steps while standing up unassisted but he is cruising around the sofa and whatever he can push, he pushes and walks behind.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

9 months already...they grow up too fast!! I like second to last one, he's very handsome! I like the shawdows in the one....
What's the deal w/the labels?

Alison said...

what labels?

Jessica said...

looks like it's links to this post?

Alison said...

oh yeah, I see... I guess they're like tags? Like if you want to look for entries that were labeled that... its apparently a new thing with blogger.com. I didn't know if they'd actually show up in the blog though.