Tuesday, April 04, 2006

15 Weeks



Here's Wyatt again :D I took these pictures yesterday. Its hard for me to take pics of him smiling/laughing because the sec I get the camera up to snap the shot, he stops, for the most part! lol So, the best pics so far, have been when I was making him smile and Tasha took the pictures :D

But, this child... he's so sweet! You just want to hug him all the time! If you don't believe me, just ask Ursula... lol She's constantly picking him up, putting him in other chairs, sofa, on her lap, etc. And you know, he never cries or complains! He just smiles at her! hehee

He 'talks' so much too! Its sooo sweet! I love it!

He's just a joy, pure and simple! I love him, love him, LOVE HIM! hehehe

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That's good pics :D
I know what you mean about getting smilin' pics, I find that rather hard to do myself..esp w/the delay on the camera.

15 weeks, that's funny, that makes Veronica 18! I just say 4 months :D

Tasha LeBleu said...

What a cutie!!! Can't wait to see ya'll Sunday!!