Friday, March 07, 2008

March 6, 2008

Yes, I know... its been a while since I've blogged... :)
Sorry!
But, here's Wyatt from yesterday.
Jeremy cut his hair the day before... but, unlike the first time Jeremy cut his hair, he wasn't quite as still and... well, if you look above his ears... he has that late 80's, early 90's no-sideburns look... yeah... lovely, huh?
I think I'll do it next time... I can't be any worse, huh? Guess we'll see.
His hair still looks like Hitler... LOL Its just growing that way. His hairline is high.

Its still hard to get good pics of Wyatt... he sees my camera and takes off... or looks away.

His likes: guns, punching, cars/trucks, planes, kicking, Cars (movie), Garfield (movie), Happily Never After (movie), horses (calls them "yea ha's")...

His dislikes: rinsing his hair... HATES it!, pepperoni (takes them off his pizza), and gives me a hard time changing his diaper.






No comments: