Monday, October 22, 2007

Wyatt's 22 Months Old

Wyatt's 33" tall. Weighs 25lbs. Wears 18-24 mth pants & shirts. Size 4 diaper. And judging from these cute little Nike shoes we have, he wears a size 7 shoe. I really don't put shoes on him too much because he takes them off as soon as he's in his car seat. That's why I wasn't too sure about his shoe size.

For the past few days, he's been peeing on the potty first thing in the morning :) He's been waking up with dry diapers for months now. I'm not stressing about potty training... I'm doing just like I did with the girls. I'm putting him on the potty in the mornings (I ask him and he wants to go) and at any time during the day, if he wants to go, we go potty. I'll ask him periodically or see him standing with his knees together... that's usually a sign :D hehe I'm not pushing him. I'm not in a race. My girls trained around 2½ yrs old. He's still got 2 mths before turning 2 yrs. Plus, I'm afraid if I push it, he'll resent the potty and not want to go. Gotta keep it cool.

He eats really well. Favors fruits and veggies. Still loves to pour liquids from one container into another :/ Still throws/drops things on the ground when he's finished eating :( Still rathers regular cups to sippy cups; although I can get him to use those ones with the push/pull thingie that sports bottles have... I want him to like using that for when we're driving.

Jeremy bought him a couple of play guns... those cap guns. And he just took to them like fish in water. 'Pow pow' as he points them at you. I'm not into the whole 'teaching them how to shoot people' deal... but, I know that little kids have been playing Cowboys & Indians/cops & robbers for eons...

I need to go pay the water bill (no option to pay online...) so, I'll probably return to type some more stuff up later.





I love this picture :D So funny and so undirected :D


This one was taken Oct. 18th:
Here he's playing with the kittens :) He got a real kick out of that!










These last 3 pictures were taken October 19th:


1 comment:

Jessica said...

gosh he seems SO big!
"a kitty kitty! a wyatt kitty kitty"
Veronica watched me scroll through this :)